22 april 2014

STRENGTH

It's been a little quiet on the blog lately, but I'm happy to say it hasn't been because I've neglected photography - on the contrary.

At the moment I'm preparing for the entry exam for Photojournalist on Saturday, and therefore thought I would show you the previous series I've done when trying out.

Today's series is from my first attempt back in 2011 where the theme given to us was "strength" which I decided to show through ballet dancers.
They need to have such an extreme physical strength whilst also having an enormous mental strength and willpower in order to even survive in the industry.
I think it is interesting how something so extreme can be so beautiful at the same time, and I admire these dancers so much for making it all look so elegant and absolutely effortless.
It truly is an art.

Keep posted for tomorrow where I will show you the series I did for last years tryout.




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar